Saturday, January 1, 2011

Outfit: Vintage Retread

Happy New Year! My first post of 2011 shall be a plain old outfit post. Dull, I know.

This past Sunday I wore the same dress to church that I wore about a month ago to church. Either I am running out of clothes to wear, or I am finally coming around to idea of wearing things more than once. Well, I guess that's not fair. I quite often re-wear things throughout the week, but it's been something of an undeclared challenge to myself for the past few months to wear something new to church every week. I'm weird like that.

The key to re-wearing, though, is to always wear it different than you did before. Sure, it's a dress and there's not much I can do to change the way it looks, but accessories allow you to individualize your outfit and keep it unique. Last time I wore this dress...
[Click HERE to see this outfit post]

... I wore my hair down, opted for my favorite maroon tights, and did my strappy heels. This time, I pulled my hair up and added my Brydferth headband, wore a patterned pair of tights, and went with boots. That's one of the reasons I love this dress so much; it's so versatile and can be styled many different ways. Expect to see at least one more post on it in the future.