Saturday, January 29, 2011

Amelias Compendium of Fashion Illustration Launch Party

Images say more than a thousand words, and visual memories infinitely more than the words extracted from a humming head. Hence the word poor, picture rich post - the only words you should be reading are those in the book whose launch party these pictures depict and which you can get here: Amelia's Compendium of Fashion Illustration

Thank you for a wonderful evening!

Sally Mumby-Croft photographing the books

Bees Knees

I love me a little backless dress on Emma Block

Jewelery designer Maxine Johnston of Little Miss Delicious

Dee Andrews my one and only illustrator and Antonia in red and green

Fuyume, Koral Webb, Nikki Lau the blogger trio

Louise Durgate the knitwear designer

The Real Runway - we go waaay back, but most of it is blurry ;)

Fashion blogger of Sarah Scribbles and Dee Andrews

The Tatty Devine ladies!

Beautiful red head Koral Webb

Fashion Editor Matt Bramford, Sarah Scribbles and Dee Andrews

Forward PR having fun at the bar - ohh, that rhymes!

Hannah of Seeds & Stitches

Illustrators Erica Sharp and Zarina Liew

The one and only Amelia herself with the lead singer of 6 Day Riot

Amelia and Louise Durgate

Sarah Scribbles and Nikki Lau

Couldn't leave without a picture with the star!

Two girls from 'up north', the loveliest par you can imagine!

Bug shirt, very Old Boy

Matt's official face ;)

Forward PR now know my face and I know theirs

Reverse Oreo... can I say that?

p.s. Please help me out with links and names for the ones I've missed!