Thursday, January 27, 2011

Style Inspiration: Nina Ricci Pre-Fall 2011

I've never been a fan of the Nina Ricci ads in Vogue (seriously, it's like she's trying to super hard to make her clothes look ugly), but I love the clothes themselves. The clothes are edgy but still wearable, and the color palette is perfect. I kind of want to try wearing a floppy hat now. I probably won't though, because I'm a turkey.

If Nina Ricci rose from the dead and asked me if I'd like to have an outfit for free from this collection, I'd say, "Gee thanks, Ms. Ricci! I'll take that red skirt and blue top combo, please!" (3rd row, second look). That blue top is insanely gorgeous... I want it pronto! And though the shoes used throughout the collection aren't really my taste, the red heels with the ankle strap are perfect and I would like a pair in every color.

Enjoy!