Sunday, January 16, 2011

COOTD BATHROOM CHIC

Oh how I love my sister-cousin.
First because she stepped in as my photographer tonight,
and Second because she cracks me the hell up with her little comments during our "photo shoot".

Tonight's outfit:
TOP: Doleman Sleeve striped top (T.J. Maxx)
JEANS: Silver Sienna Skinnies
BOOTS: Target Boots (seen here)
NECKLACE: My Bare Style 

I'll give you her comments with my photo subtitles.


 "You have demon eyes in this one"
I was thinking more of... well nevermind... they're Demon eyes.
She's right.

 "That one is better--your eyes look normal"

 "You can totally tell that these were taken in a bathroom"
p.s. I officially HEART this picture.

"I think I might be in the corner of this one"
Me: "No Bratley, you're not, that's just my shoulder"
(Check out the back of this shirt--I likey--it's just plain jane)



All photos (except for the last one--obviously) taken by my sister-cousin with my Droid.
I promised her photo credit...
:)