Thursday, January 13, 2011

I Fail

In yesterday's shoe blog, I mentioned a pair of booties at Charlotte Russe that I was lusting after and trying to talk myself out of buying. Well, last night I got the news that my 1-day-a-week job has magically turned into a 6-day-a-week job, and to celebrate, I bought myself the booties. *facepalm*

Making matters slightly less bad, I did have a code for 10% off, and I also saw they were having a buy one get one for $10 promo on all of their shoes, so I also picked up a pair of rain boots (I don't have any rain boots, and will definitely be needing some in Seattle next year, so that's quite justifiable). So even though the rain boots were the $10 pair, it still kinda makes it seem a little better, right? Oh nevermind, I'm just making things up.

Perhaps I'll make a pact not to buy any clothes or shoes for the whole month on February. It would be good for me, I think. :)