Thursday, January 27, 2011

Outfit: Bully For You --- Day 12: Bullets

ModCloth called this the Bully Mammoth Tee. Don't ask me why. But I think I'm going to make it my goal to use the word bully 5 times today. Bully for me!

I am having camera woes at the moment, so that's why these pictures pretty much suck. Which is kind of sad, because I love this outfit. It matches so well without being matchy-matchy. I wore the gray tights to match the gray of the woolly mammoth on my shirt, the navy socks (I know they look black in the pictures, but they are really navy) compliments the blue text on the shirt, and the cardigan and boots are also very complimentary tones. And black matches everything so no worries there.

30 Day Challenge!
Click HERE for the full list of prompts.
Day 12: Bullet Your Whole Day
Like Mckenzie did, I'm going to do this for yesterday because today is yet to happen!
-Wake up, hit snooze.
-Wake up, hit snooze.
-Wake up, hit snooze.
-Wake up, hit snooze.
-Get up and get dressed.
-Have a minor crisis when the planned outfit decides to break (you can read about that HERE).
-Pick a new outfit.
-Straighten hair because I slept on it wet and it was crazy funky.
-Get everything together for work (laptop, lunch, purse, reading material).
-Double check that I have work keys.
-Get picked up, go to work.
-Because I am 15 minutes early, I go to the coffee shop next door and get coffee and some mini donuts.
-Work from 10am-6pm.
-Mom picks me up, we go home.
-Watch Li Na kick Caroline Wozniaki's butt at the Australian Open on ESPN2.
-Eat dinner with my mom. We have leftovers because my dad is gone on business.
-Watch Kim Clijsters kick Vera Zvonereva's butt at the Australian Open.
-Fall asleep on the couch.
-Get woken up by mom.
-Trudge to bedroom.
-Pick out an outfit for today.
-Wish that I could stay up and watch Djokovic play Federer play, but because of the time difference their match didn't start until after midnight.
-Go to bed around midnight.
-Have weird dreams about tennis.

This has pretty much been my life for the past two weeks. I work all day, come home and watch tennis, pick out an outfit, then go to bed. Thrilling, I know. But the Australian Open will be over on Sunday so then I'll probably take a TV break for a while, other than Biggest Loser on Tuesdays because that show rocks.