Friday, January 28, 2011

Pay it Forward - CLOSED

I'm taking the Pay it Forwards challenge that I saw on Allie's blog and I hope that 5 of you will do it as well! Here's how it works:

The first 5 people to comment on this blog will receive something handmade from me in the mail. I'm not going to tell you what it is (not because I want to keep it a secret, but because I don't know yet), but I promise it will be some sort of jewelry item, most likely earrings but possibly something else.

Sounds great, right? Free stuff! But wait, there is a catch. In return, you have to do the same thing on your blog. I'm not going to send you a single thing until I see this challenge posted on your blog, because I'm a stickler like that and don't like rule breakers.

So if you want to participate in this challenge, leave a comment saying something along the lines of "I want to do this!" or "Count me in!". Comments such as "This is cool!" won't count because I don't know if that means you just think this is cool or if you are actually going to do the challenge.

1. Amanda
2. Allie
3. Grace
4. Allison
5. Ambrosia

I'll add names as comments come (which they better! I know I have some very creative followers!)

Oh, and after you comment and add the challenge post to your blog, please email me with your shipping address (and the name it should be addressed to) at leannaburrows@hotmail.com.

ETA: I've got all 5 spots filled now, so no need for any more comments. You can still take the challenge though and post it on your blog!