Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 8: Satisfied

Click HERE for the full 30 Day Challenge list.

Day 8: The moment you felt most satisfied with your life
Hm. I don't think I can recall a specific moment that I was like, "Gee, I feel really satisfied with my life right now." Generally speaking, though, the moments in my life when I've felt the most content and satisfied are the moments that God reminds me that He is in control and I just need to trust in Him. When I'm trying to figure things out on my own things can get very frustrating and difficult, but when I rely on God and remember that He's got a plan for everything, all the pressure goes away and I can just let Him go to work.
So yeah, that was pretty much a non-answer. I'll try to be more profound tomorrow.

In other news, I am putting my clothes away! When I was little my room would always be messy with toys. Now that I'm 18, my room is always messy with clothes. Is there no end to messiness?
You may be wondering where I sleep. That's actually a very good question. Usually the mountain of clothes get shoved to the side so I can sleep, and then in the morning when I'm getting dressed they all end up over the whole bed again.

Wish me luck!