Thursday, January 20, 2011

Outfit: Cowl, Again --- Day 5: Suicide

Are you guys totally sick of seeing this cowl yet? I sure hope not, because I adore it and plan on wearing it every day for the rest of my life. OK, so not every day, but quite often until it decides to get warm again (and by "it" I mean Oregon weather. So yeah, I'm going to be wearing this cowl until July). Also, I forgot to put that I got the booties at Kohl's, but you all already knew that, didn't you? Of course you did.

More 30 Day Challenge! See the whole list of topics HERE (and let me know if you're doing it, too! I'll link you up in my sidebar)

Day 5: A time I thought about ending my own life
I have never seriously considered suicide. Never ever. Sure, I've had my fair share of drama queen "Oh I just want to die!" moments, but nothing beyond that.