Tuesday, January 18, 2011

COOTD ALL ZIPPED UP

This morning's "work" outfit:


TOP: Zippered Shoulder Blouse (T.J. Maxx) (Brand to come later--forgot)
BOTTOMS: Banana Republic Slacks (I'm pretty sure that they are Martin Fit)
HEELS: Banana Republic Ramona Platform Sandal (last seen here)
ACCESSORIES: Michael Kors Watch & Gorjana Chloe Necklace

This top has gold zippers on the shoulders--that actually zip to increase or decrease the size of the boat neck.
Just one of the many reasons as to why this shirt is awesome, in addition to being cheap from T.J. Maxx, the material is pretty awesome, and comfortable, and the shirt as a whole is pretty flattering (on me, I think).
It was definitely a great find and buy!


Here are the rest of the photos:

Thanks to my lil sister-cousin for crawling out of bed on her snow day to snap a few quick COOTD shots.


 

I seriously LOVE these shoes.

I tweeted earlier:


and the statement is most definitely true.

I went all girlie giddy (this is the third time I've used this word tonight--WTF)
every time I looked down at my heels.
I friggin' LOVE wearing heels now!

LOVE IT!