Saturday, January 22, 2011

Outfit: Springy --- Day 7: Zodiac Sign

It's sunny today! Sunny! I can't even believe it.
Being sunny does not mean it's warm, though, so I am wearing exactly the same thing that I would have worn if it were raining. Lame, I know.

My vest, skirt, and watch today were all thrifted, and my accessories came from Etsy. Click HERE to go to roundabout1's shop and click HERE to go to Brydferth's.

30 Day Challenge!
Click HERE to see the full list of prompts.

Day 7: Your zodiac sign and if it matches your personality
Well, I was a Taurus, but with the new signs or whatever I'm now an Aries.
That said, I couldn't care less what I am. I don't pay any attention to them or read horoscopes or any other stuff related to zodiacs. I don't even know what the personality of a Taurus (or an Aries) is supposed to be so I can't tell you if it matches. But I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it probably doesn't, and if it does it's nothing more than a coincidence. The end.