Saturday, January 29, 2011

YUMMY YUMMY IN MY TUMMY

Obviously my creativity is tapped for the evening--did you just read my title?!
Sorry guys.

Thursday night I whipped up this recipe:


But I decided to add an extra can of kidney beans, and then double the recipe.
I had every intention of taking the leftovers from Thursday night into work (maybe Monday and Tuesday), but everyone in my house decided they LOVED this snack so much that they ATE IT ALL... I only had enough to bring with me for my dinner tonight.
I figure I'll be making another batch sometime this week.
It was also so well received that I don't doubt that it will get used during the spring/summer months for picnics and parties.


This meal/snack/recipe is RIDICULOUSLY good!
Make this!
I highly recommend it!
Plus, it's healthy :)