Friday, January 28, 2011

A SCHEDULED LIFE

Here is to hoping that the courthouse finds excess funds in the next 30 days--
I believe that is about how long I'm going to last on this schedule.

 Go ahead, click that sucker and make it full size.
You'll cry your eyes out.
I know I am.

Seriously, if I don't make up something like this (schedule shown above) I wouldn't be able to function. I have to be able to see what is 'plan' is for the day/week/month....

All I can think of when I look at this is:
  • Where the hell am I going to have time to get some serious shut eye?
  • When am I supposed to clean the house/my room?
  • Is there any time for FUN?
  • Is it time for a vacation yet?
  • Oh and most importantly, when am I supposed to fit in time for reading and writing papers for graduate school (except for on Sunday)?