Monday, January 24, 2011

Outfit: New Boots --- Day 9: Future

Quick, guess what I'm wearing around my neck today! Oh, and if you guess anything other than a cowl you're wrong.
Truth be told I wasn't planning on wearing my cowl today, because I wear it like every day, but I just had to wear my new booties from Charlotte Russe today and they match the cowl almost exactly. Who am I to deny such a perfect match? I also was not planning on a Charlotte Russe party, and I didn't realize I was wearing 3 things from there until I was writing up the price description for this. Shame on me.

30 Day Challenge!
Click HERE for the full list of topics.

Day 9: What you hope your future will be like.
Didn't I already answer this question back on Day 2? I was planning on being profound today since I was so lame yesterday, but I just don't think I can muster up anything interesting for a question I've already answered. What am I supposed to say? I hope it's awesome?

So yeah, I'm going to be a party-pooper again today. And I will be again tomorrow, but there's not really anything I can do to help that. But it looks like the topics are going to get more interesting starting on Day 11, so hang in there!


And guess what! I remembered that it's Monday today, which means I'm going to get a Music Monday blog up on the right day! I actually wrote myself a note last night that said, "Leanna, tomorrow is Monday. Don't forget!" and stuck it inside of my laptop so when I got to work I'd see it and remember. Isn't my subconscious so sweet?