Thursday, January 13, 2011

COOTD THE "WORK" WEEK

I "work" now...
Did you hear?
I've got a "job,"
It's pretty super sweet.

Because my county court house can't pay me due to budget cuts,
I'm VOLUNTEERING my time out of the GOODNESS OF MY grande HEART.

How nice am I?
According to all of the individuals who WORK in the office that I "work" in I'm CRAZY, loco, Insane, BONKers, etc.
Work for free!
Girl you crazy!!

Secretly I'm just doing it so I can play dress up and wear big girl heels.
:)
I told you all that I'm easily amused.
I must be crazy.

Moving on...
Here are a few outfits from this week.
I haven't figured out what to wear tomorrow, but I've got a few ideas in mind...
specifically something that I can wear with my new shoes :)


What I wear to stay warm:
My new coat from GAP (link here):
$20 bucks--down from $168--YES, I said $20.
My GAP has the best post holiday sales... it's where I get all of my winter coats each year.


 Wednesday's Outfit:
Tucker for Target Blouse--NY&Co Pants (from years ago)--Van Eli Peep Toe Wedges (via eBay)


Thursday's (night job) Outfit:
H&M Striped Sweater Dress ($25)--Target Polka Dot Tights ($7)--Target Boots (seen here)  


Friday or Saturday (night job) Outfit:
(I haven't decided yet--but this is what the outfit will be)
 Anthropologie Primer Dress (no longer available online--only in store--$29.95)