Saturday, January 29, 2011

Outfit: Mismatched

On the way to work this morning my mom told me she doesn't think my outfit matches today. Well tut tut on her, because I think there's not a thing wrong with wearing a navy dress with dark brown tights with red shoes. In LeannaLand that's the only thing people wear, duh.

The necklace I'm wearing today was a present to myself a few weeks ago. I don't let myself wear the necklaces I make to sell on Etsy, so mostly the necklaces I have to wear myself are just the ones I've bought at Forever21 or received as gifts (and as you can imagine, I don't receive jewelry as a gift very often). Every now and then I make a conscious effort to make something for myself, though, and this necklace is one such item.
I love Chinese Porcelain!

I'm wearing something else new today... new shoes! I blogged about them on my shoe blog!
Seychelles for only $35? Yes please!