Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Blog Stalking

Grace of Grace Love the Beatles was sweet enough to pick me as one of her 3 Inspiring Bloggers. Thanks, Grace! :)
My personal 3 most inspiring bloggers are all fashion bloggers. This past year has been big for me in terms of style and clothing (I took a trip down memory lane of my outfit posts this morning... scary stuff, man), and I can attribute a large part of that change to the following three ladies.

Brooke of Keep Collected:

The most influential for me has been Brooke. Her blog was recommended to me a while back by Joni and I have been hooked ever since. She shops at thrift stores, she wears tights under her shorts, she tucks in her shirts, and she wears her hair up in a bun... all things that I formerly would never have dared to try. Thank you, Brooke! :)
[Image Source: Keep Collected]
---
Kendi of Kendi Everyday:
I love the way that Kendi puts pieces together and really completes her outfits with her accessories. I also am really envious of her hair, but that's not important. She's a witty writer and has a very defined look and style for her blog, an organization I hope to achieve some day.
[Image Source: Kendi Everyday]
---
Rebecca of The Clothes Horse:
I've never seen so many cute dresses before as I have on Rebecca's blog. And her hair! Always a different style, and the color is to die perfect for her. I was looking at her blog the other day and wrote myself a note to get some red lipstick. Currently I wear chapstick on my lips and nothing else, but after seeing Rebecca pull it off so well I may just have to try it.
[Image Source: The Clothes Horse]
---
So who are your 3 most inspiring bloggers? Share them in a blog!