Monday, September 20, 2010

WHAT I'M TUNING INTO:

This week, thanks to the new movie The Town (ending credits), I've had Ray Lamontagne's Trouble album on permanent repeat.

On my droid...
On my computer...
In my head...

I just can't get enough.




A dear friend named Phil (his google search--I'm so proud!) introduced me to Ray's stuff back during my freshman year of college.

------UPDATE!!!------

I just found out that Phil, my dear friend, is going to be in Savannah in November!
He is one of the featured artists at the Savannah Folk Music Festival!

I am definitely going to try to get there!! I haven't seen him in years! I miss my Phil!
I hope that I can make this work out... with work and all.
Crossing my fingers!
Plus, I'll just get to stay the weekend and see the city!
It'll be a Savannah Adventure for me!