Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My last few weeks in Twit pics

This last week, as you may have noticed, I was virtually absent from this blog. There were the two announcements - "Lira Leirner introduces new collections" and "Lira Leirner Pop up shop during London Fashion Week" but that was about it.

This was mainly due to the fact that this week saw me extend my usual 20 hour days onto 48 to even 74 hour "days" at one time. I created twenty pieces to make four new collections, completely restructured my website to offer 22 options of shops which I had to create individually as my CMS is still Dreamweaver, painstakingly photoshopped over a hundred images, organized and had the photo shoot with the fabulous photographer Terence the Fashionographer and prepared the pop up shop.

I do have some catching up to do but until then here's my last few weeks in twitpic or iPhone pics, whichever you prefer.

Gabby Young comes to pick up her Lira Leirner stage dress

Wearing the Charlotte Taylor scarf I won in the Young British Designer competition

Amazingly simple yet effective marketing strategy

Observing my muses in their habitat (Clothes Whisperer and Fashion Foie Gras)

And the master in his (Fashionographer)

An amazing little park in the middle of London

Yummy lunch in John Lewis top floor with my Yorkshire Pearl before the Benetton store launch

Charlotte's earliest fashion memory - the pink Chanel Jacket

Lira Leirner signature sleeve teardrop pleats

Detalling, lined in crinkled embroidery satin


Collection Black 'n White and Sculpting Class

Autumn Leaves collection

Wearing Karl Lagerfeld boyfriend jeans reduced from £160 to £17

Leather skinny tie with Crossword puzzle detailing and custom Lira Leirner box

Lira Leirner box and leather tie alongside

Terence happy with his Lira Leirner tie (although not apparent here haha)

Terence modeling the Lira Leirner men's shirt (and loving it, incidentally)

Skinny Terence modeling the Lemon on Salmon leather shorts!

Trying to pack for London Fashion Week pop up shop. Need another suitcase.

Exciting first print of limited edition Danielle Andrews drawings

Pop up front a la fete style

Complete set up

Lovely couple enjoying the draw your dream dress activity with Danielle Andrews templates

I Want You to Know and Fashion Day Dreams scouting the Lira Leirner rack

Alex in ever amazing outfit

Mariana in her own winning Charlotte Taylor scarf

Wolf Whistle, Save our Shoes and Mediacation

Rhys Bentley and Kate Lawson

Aiden and Jemma

My one and only helper. I heart Lola

Yummy sherling

Oh sheeeeerling

Best sherling combo EVER

I am so on board with this shirt. The guy was lovely, too.

One of the dresses I sold (to this lady)

Wearing the outfit I'd tried/ decided on to land in as I forgot to get changed

The QR code dress finally, finally ready after ca. 50 hours of work

Butters the Fashion Dog in Lira Leirner Chanel jacket

The Clothes Whisperer in her first custom made Lira Leirner dress

And it fits like a dream - Butters, Baby Whisperer and Fashion Foie Gras like!