Saturday, September 25, 2010

A WEEK IN DROID PICS

This week...

Hmm well, it has been pretty interesting.

And that is to say the very least.

:)



I'm closing out this week with a new love for Alligator meat (lol), a fond appreciation for sleeping in restaurant booths when I've only had 2 hours of sleep, a new pair of boots, and a strong dislike for 151 and Coke-a-Cola (can you say vomit-fest waiting to happen--no thanks)... Oh, and a lot of BIG love for my niece A and for my Brother and Sister-in-Law who came to visit me at work last night on a Date Night!






Just two more photos...
I heart my backyard:





This morning/afternoon:

I have caught up on many hours of necessary sleep...
(I don't recommend any more late nights for myself)

I have caught up on the last few episodes of Sons of Anarchy and Hellcats...
(Love both of these shows)

And caught up with some old friends...
(and laughed at some crazy ass stories from loonnng ago)