Sunday, September 5, 2010

SHOPPING HAUL [a bit delayed]

Alrighty... LONG OVER DUE but now I'm posting.

Yay!

Here is my shopping haul [on Tuesday] from Kohls, JC Penny, Target and Sephora:



Picked up from Penny's in both colors...
[Originally $34 on sale and CLEARANCE for $5.10]



Went out Wednesday night for Ashlee's birthday.
Rocked my new shirt :)
[with a black Old Navy tank underneath, skinny jeans, a necklace from my bare style's first shop, and Madden Girl gladiators--SO COMFY--BUY THESE!] 
Then I wore the cream colored on the on Friday night when I went out
[sorry, no pic for that one]



purchased from Kohl's
Previously mentioned here on da blog :)
[on sale from $40 to $29.99 then I scored 15% off on top of the sale]
Online Kohl's offers the top in two colors, but in [my] store they only carried the pink--I really like the black/purple combo that is available online.
Best part about this top, aside from the face that I picked up a MEDIUM...
It has POCKETS! [hollar]



 purchased fromTarget
[Originally $49.99 on sale for $39.99]
Not a big sale, but a sale none-the-less
My ONLY complaint is that I might have difficulty fitting my jeans into these suckers.
My grande calves [thanks to rugby] take up a lot of room.
These boots might have to be paired with jean leggings [if I could ever find a pair that I like!!]



Purchased from Sephora
[$60]
Tonight was the first night that I used Bare Escentuals.
Apparently it helps reduce breakouts and works great with covering old scars.
I'm going to put it to the test. 
I'll definitely be reporting my findings.
I also scheduled my first appointment with a dermatologist [for Sept. 21st]
Hopefully I can find some answers and get some clarity [haha] for my face.


I also scored two silk/polyester blend dressed from Target. One in black and the other in a deep burgundy color. I can't find them online, and the pictures that I had originally taken were accidently deleted. I plan on putting together a dress/boot combo outfit sometime soon. When I do I'll be sure to post the pictures here for all to see :) Both dresses were originally in the $25-$30 range. I got both for $11 each. Not too shabby.

So ends my Tuesday Shopping Haul...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Would you like to hear something really sad/bad?

I was cleaning my room tonight and found a Kohl's bag from a few weeks ago that I COMPLETELY forgot about.

Inside including the following:



[Originally $34 on clearance for $11ish]
The photo makes the top look white, but it is actually a nice cream color.
Also, I'm not a fan of the lace pocket [at all],
Instead, I plan on tucking the top into my higher waisted skirts.
I like that look better, especially with this shirt.
Also, I believe I grabbed this in a Medium as well. Not because it is blouse-y like the above top, but because my lady bits didn't quite fill in the Large like they should have. The fitted-ness of the Medium looked better, especially when I tucked it into a skirt.
[Originally $30 on sale for $15 when I purchased]
Of all of my purchases in this post, this item makes my mouth water the most.
I picked up one in black and one in gray.
This piece is not quite a shawl or a cardigan or a wrap.
It is a thing.
An awesome thing that fits in SO WELL with my style and my fall/winter wardrobe!
I am definitely excited about working this into my outfits!


Alright.
Now I'm done.
Promise :)