Friday, September 24, 2010

Shop Update:

As you may or may not have noticed (depending on how often you check my Etsy shop), I've been trying to add a bit more variety to my listings. I've started purchasing some more expensive supplies and findings, i.e. sterling silver and high quality gemstones, and as a result I've been adding in some considerably more expensive pieces to my shop.

My original intention was to start a second shop so I could keep things separate, but after just a few short days of putting my new shop together, and realizing that I was going to have to start from the bottom all over again, I decided to switch to just one shop and keep everything in one place.

But fear not, fearless followers, I will continue to keep a wide range of pricing in my shop, I'm not going to switch over to just expensive stuff, but it's also not going to be just less expensive stuff either. I hope you'll bear with me as I continue to merge my shops (and redo all of my photos), because I'm really excited about this change!

Also, don't forget about the September blog special! Only 6 days left to get a free pair of earrings with ANY order.

Etsy
VioletReaction