Sunday, September 5, 2010

RANDOM HATE

Reason #3 why I hate my ex.
[No, not Dick--I'm good in that ex department now... I've had my closure/healing time, I'm better now. Plus, he has good taste in music, and it's impossible to hate someone who introduced you to music that was outside of your comfort zone :) ]


Any who...
Back to reason #3 why Mr. A is on my PERMANENT Shit List:
[reason #1 and #2 are not blog appropriate due too many angry foul curse words being involved]


Mint Brownie/Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

I really don't like the combination of Mint and Chocolate and Ice Cream.
During my short [and very heated/intense/moved entirely too fast] time with Mr. A we ate a lot of ice cream... Mint Chocolate chip being his ice cream of choice.

When all that is in the freezer and you are hungry for ice cream, you suck up your distaste and eat the ice cream.

Now I friggin' like the damn shit
[and in addition to liking it, everytime I see/eat it I'm reminded of him.]
Argh.



Damn you ice cream.
Damn you for being delicious.
I'm being punished, I know it.

Poo.