Tuesday, September 7, 2010

JCREW OUTLET FITTING ROOM PICS

Well not pic[s] more like one picture, from my shopping trip to the J Crew Outlet this evening.




I picked up the shirt, and one in white, but I'm kicking myself in the ass for not getting the scarf. HOWEVER, the damn thing was $35 and there was no way in I-Shop-on-a-Budge hell that I was spending more than $15 on a scarf... even on a circular one that would TOTALLY FIT IN WITH practically EVERY OUTFIT I COULD MUSTER UP FOR FALL!

Here is the shirt, I believe.
[at the outlet it is called the Artist T]

[$29.50 online at JCrew--$9.99 at JCrew Outlet]
p.s. This shirt (if it's the same) is the SOFTEST cotton I have EVER worn!
Purchased in a dirty gray color and in white...
Oh and this shirt is LONG--even more of a reason for me to LOVE IT!

I could be wrong because the outlet has NOTHING from the regular store... at least of the stuff that I was looking at... when I went online at JCrew I didn't see anything that I was scoping out.
Poo.


Has anyone seen a scarf, like the one I'm wearing from the JCrew Outlet, around the online shopping world??
If so, let me know :)

I like the longer circular style scarfs, preferable cotton, and of course on sale, clearance, or just under $20--that's my cut off (for a good one).


I can definitely see myself recreating the above pictured look with a pair of black skinnies and boots :) for fall.
Just thinking about fall clothes [jeans, scarfs, long sleeves, jeans, jackets, jeans] is making me uber excited for fall--Can it just get here NOW?



What looks are you going for this fall?
What or who has inspired your fall outfit ideas?!
Any recommendations for me, or for other blog readers?