Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Etsy Seller Suzik

A few months ago, in one of my various treasury-item searches, I came across a really neat navy and orange yarn ball and included it in my Asian Inspiration treasury (it's looking a little slim, but I linked it anyways). Since then, I've gone back to the shop several times because I just can't get over how awesome these yarn balls are. They're all so colorful and unique, and I just want to buy the whole shop and juggle yarn balls all day long.

Anywho, the shop I am referring to is called suzik, and you should get your finger a clinkin' away and head on over to her shop this instant to check out her stuff! If, however, you are lazy like me and don't want to put your clinking finger to use, simply scroll down for a few pics of some of Susan's fabulous work.

http://www.suzik.etsy.com