Monday, September 6, 2010

COOTD LABOR DAY STYLE

Happy Labor Day once again!

Have an outfit pic, or three to brighten your day:


White shorts!!!
On Labor Day!
Is that against the rules?? Because if so the Woop!
I definitely plan on wearing white jeans this fall... lets see if I can pull it off some how.


Butt shot.
"Why?" you ask...
"WHY NOT!" I say.
I was definitely rockin' a good 'donk today.

Once again, not the greatest picture ever, but who cares... just proving a point about my sunnies.
And about HOW MUCH a pair of AVIATORS need my face.
And vice versa.

This picture has forced me to admit that my sunglasses SUCK.
I thoroughly miss my aviators.
I need to find a replacement.
Life is not the same without aviator shades to block out the sun.
Oh how I miss you aviators.



Top: American Apparel Oxford [originally Dick's, but it looked better on me] [$58]
Tank: Old Navy V-neck cami [in tall] [on sale $5]
Shorts: Land n' Sea [purchased from Marshals--under $15]
Shoes: Madden Girl gladiators [Barefoot Tess]