Monday, September 20, 2010

A TWITTER-IFIC FUNNY

And it goes a little something like this:

Last evening I blogged and tweeted about my Sunday trip to ATL... about the food, the sexy manager, the food, the beer... did I mention the food?

Well this morning I received a notification via daDroid2 that I had a new @ message on my Twitter... I checked it, then unfortunately found myself with a serious case of the WTF giggles.


RANDOM AS HELL:
[Funny Story to Follow]


I get a tweet from the bar [Fado]where I spied the sexy manager!

[WTF? you say... I know, me too]

Simply because I went a little tweet happy yesterday after I had a few Magners (Irish Cider--TRY IT, IT IS DELICIOUS!) when I spotted a piece of interesting man-candy from across the bar... Someone from the bar decided to get a little tweet happy back.

I'm just going to show you Tweeting of Events and let the tweets explain for themselves:
(starting with my tweets from yesterday afternoon)




So the gist of the story is:

Be careful what you tweet 
because 
random people who run Twitter accounts for bars
will find your tweets 
and help you figure out which employees you were checkin' out...


Gee, thanks Fado Atlanta Twitter Account Manager.
You helped my put a name and an Irish accent to the sexy face I was scoping out on your rooftop bar yesterday.


Seriously.
Random.

I kinda feel like a creeper now.
Not gonna lie.

BUT still, it is quite a funny story.
If not for you then definitely for me.
I guess you just had to be there.