Sunday, September 19, 2010

FOOD, BEER, & MORE FOOD

Today I spent the afternoon with a few new friends.
We went to Canton House for lunch.
Then to my FAVORITE Irish Pub Fado's in ATL for drinks and football.
We then decided to have dinner at 6 Feet Under.

Holdy-Cow my day was filled with food, beer--well Magners Irish Cider to be exact, and more food.
Oh, and not to mention funny ass text messages and tons of laughs.

Over all I had a pretty kick ass Sunday.

If you are ever in the Atlanta area and are in the mood for DELICIOUS Asian food I highly recommend Canton House.
If you're feeling frisky and want to visit the best Irish Pub in ATL the GO TO FADO's!
Rugby on TV, delicious beers on tap, oh and sexy managers at the bar (check out my twitter posts from earlier today)... I definitely recommend it!
If you want to have a good time and are in the mood for yummy fried food and tasty beers (at really good prices) check out 6 Feet Under. They've got two locations in ATL. We went to their second one... However, the first location (I hear) over looks a cemetary... hence the name 6 Feet Under. But this location was cool too. We had dinner on the roof top bar. Where I enjoyed fried alligator bites, fried green tomatoes (with YUMMY horseradish and dill sauce), AND buffalo muscles. SO GOOD!

Delicious!

Sorry for no pictures today.
I still haven't quite figured out my camera on the Droid 2.

I wore my new Tucker for Target dress :)
And the food... man, I wish I had pictures.

Sorry!
I'll definitely work on the new camera this week... work out the kinks and get back to posting pictures!