Sunday, September 12, 2010

COOTD PRETTY IN PINK

If you pay any attention to my twitter you saw this already.
If you don't pay any attention to my twitter...
Well you suck.


Just kidding! 
But really, you should be paying attention to my twitter.
It'll make you smile.
I make me smile.
My twitter makes me smile...
It's like a smile-fest over there (on my twitter)!


Saying twitter that many times made my head a little bit fuzzy, not gonna lie.
Now the word just sounds weird.
Twitter.
Sorry.


Getting back to my OOTD:

I wore my LC Lauren Conrad Henley Blouse Set for Kohls today during my Sunday outing.
I adventured to the movies.
I thoroughly enjoyed Resident Evil: After Life.
But that's just me. 
I heart zombies :)
They make me smile--like my twitter will make you smile--okay I'm done now.


Back to da Outfit:


Top: LC Lauren Conrad for Kohls (on sale for $30 purchase here)
Shorts: Old Navy
Shoes: Old Navy Flip Fops
Watch: Michael Kors