Monday, September 20, 2010

THEY TRY TO MAKE ME GO TO REHAB...


Rehab for boots.

Yes, I did it again.

I bought another pair.

To complete my "collection"--I needed a pair of brown leather.
I have plenty of suede boots out the ying-yang.

Thanks to my skillful searching via Amazon...
I got these:

 Bronx Cute Tee Knee High Boot
Original Retail $189
[My KICK ASS SCORE PRICE $59.99]

BUT (here I go justifying my purchase) I got them for $56.99 :)
Just because I'm Awesome (with a Capital A) like that.

Oh, and did I mention that I received 2 day shipping?
Oh, and no tax?
Oh, yeah.

They'll be here Wednesday at the latest.
Tomorrow--if I'm lucky ;)


And that (up there!), Ladies and Gents, is my last big-ish purchase for the the next few months.

I'm saving the rest of my hard earned dough for an apt, my student loans (x's 2), a trip to FL to see my long lost family, possibly a Savannah trip, a trip to AZ to see my grandma (who I haven't seen in 10+ years and desperately miss), and --- there was something else but I seem to have forgotten. Oh well.
I know I'm back to saving mode again. That's all that matters.

Damn.