Saturday, September 11, 2010

Chop Chop!

I love my Professional Multi-Chopper from William Sonoma.
I use it all of the time. If I am making a pasta salad, regular salad, soup, breakfast potatoes, anything that requires chopping, I use this!  It saves loads of time!

The funny thing is that I bought it for my Father in Law for Christmas. A year later I asked him if I could try it.  He said "You can try it, and keep it. We never use it."  So now it's mine.
Image: kalynskitchen.blogspot.com

Here is one of my favorite salads, easy to make with my chopper

Perricone recipe - Mediterranean Salad
1 cucumber, peeled in 1/4" pieces
1 red bell pepper 1/4" pieces
3 stalks celery - 1/4" pieces
1 cup cherry tomatoes in quarters
2 tablespoons chopped red onion
2 tablespoons finely chopped FRESH parsley
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
6 black olives, in quarters
2 ounces feta cheese crumbles
2 tablespoons extra virgin oilve oil

Mix all in a glass or plastic bowl. Yeilds 4 servings. Yum!!