Sunday, September 12, 2010

TUCKER FOR TARGET HOLLAR

Apparently my local Target heard my tweet this morning:



... because they had the new Tucker for Target line (well, most of the line) STOCKED!


 Woop-Woop!! & Hollar!!


In honor of my excellent table service this past Wednesday at the Bistro, and the RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME tip that I received from a customer, I decided to treat myself to a little bit of Tucker :)

I ended up picking up 3 dresses and trying on most of the line--except for the few dresses or tops that they didn't have available in my size. I could have sworn that I grabbed the blouses to take into the fitting room, but once I got there I realized that I only grabbed tanks and dresses. Oh well. You'll get the gist of most of the clothing line's sizes by these picks.

Without further ado...

Dressing room reviews of Tucker for Target:




Dress #1:
[$34.99]
PURCHASED (in size XL--specifically for longer length).
This dress belts at the waist... The print is GREAT... And, well, I heart it. The End.


Dress #2:
[$34.99]
 This dress is the same style and cut as the first, however, I was not too fond of the creamy color of the background of the dress. It was, to me, too yellow-y white and not really what I was looking for.


Dress #3: 
[$39.99]
PURCHASED in size L (I'm pretty sure).
 Did you see the pockets? You all know how much I LOVE DRESSES WITH POCKETS! Yes, I do! And, I absolutely LOVE this orange! I have so many outfit ideas revolving around this dress... so many boot and dress combos... Woo!


Dress #4:
[$39.99]
The cool thing about this dress is the fact that you can wear the ruffles in the front or in the back. I chose to wear them in the front for this picture, but wearing it ruffles in the back looks cute too. I didn't end up purchasing this dress only because I found it to be a bit too short--both in the L and the XL.


Dress #5:
[$39.99]
PURCHASED in size L (I tried on the XL, but it was too loose on the sides, even with the belt tied).
 I think that I was and am most excited about this dress. The print just screams TUCKER! and I LOVE IT! I can't wait to pair this with my Nine West boots from last fall... So excited! Come on fall weather! GET HERE NOW!

I am definitely excited about my three purchases today! I can't wait to work them into my normal (not working/wearing a shit-tastic all black uniform) wardrobe! 

If you like any of the dresses I picked up today GO TO YOUR TARGET AND GET THEM... I have a feeling that these are going to go fast... Don't expect them to hang around until clearance rack time.

Here are a few other pieces I liked and that I tried on, and a few others that my Target didn't carry :(

(I liked, but didn't and don't need another purple dress)


Time to go hang up my clothes!
Later peeps!

:)