Monday, September 6, 2010

BEST NIGHT EVER

Thursday night I had the BEST NIGHT EVER at work!


Why might you ask?


Was it because I of my incredibly sexy pink tie?


Or was it due to my super blonde high pony tail?


Nah to both, I think it was because of this:


I totally helped a customer propose to his girlfriend! We discussed what he wanted to do and I suggested putting the ring box on the plate with the BIG QUESTION!

He was 100% down for it!

I walked out, presented their desert, and ran away like a giddy little school girl to watch her answer from across the room.

SHE SAID YES!

And I definitely "woooo!-ed" from across the room! It was cute :)
And I was honored to have helped/been apart of their evening.

Afterward he gave me a kick ass tip and my night only got better from there!
**that was the night of dancing and smiling... I blogged about it of course :)