Sunday, September 5, 2010

ANNOYED

I'm pretty sure that I was supposed to have "plans" this afternoon.
It is now 9:01PM
The afternoon is said and gone.
My inbox is empty.

Uber Lame.
Now I remember why (after moving to GA) I made a promise to myself.
Specifically for instances such as this.

I'm annoyed now.
Mostly because I did my hair, and tried out my new Bare Essentials set from Sephora.
Wasted Makeup.
That's Annoying.



Happy Sunday.


Tomorrow is a new day.
I'm drafting my Fantasy Football team tomorrow (with a group of peeps from work).
May or may not attend a Labor Day Fiesta.
Will definitely bake a delicious treat with the fixings in the pantry (if my fiesta plans fall through).


AND just to stir up the Georgia Southerners, I'm going to wear white pants (or shorts--haven't decided yet) tomorrow!
Because the white after Labor Day rule isn't applicable until 12:00AM on Tuesday!!
Bitches!

:)


I'm a trouble maker.




EDIT: (an hour ish later...) That is a shit-tastic picture... But I'm not deleting it just because in the real world only 3% of the total number of blog/twitter/outfit pics I take are ever "good enough" by my standards for the public eye... I'm trying to get better about that. So with that said, shit-tastic picture is STAYING.