Monday, January 10, 2011

Outfit: Orange

I can honestly not remember ever having worn the color orange before. Maybe I used to wear it a lot and just have bad memory, or perhaps I've just actually never worn it. Regardless, I wore it yesterday and was quite pleased with the color. I think it's a good shade for my skin tone.

This outfit was another hit at church yesterday, much to my surprise. It usually seems like the outfits that I'm on the fence about are the ones that end up being liked the most, while the outfits that I am in love with are never mentioned by anyone (which I know doesn't mean people don't like it, but still, it makes one wonder...).

Anyways, I just wanted to show off the earrings I made. Unfortunately I cannot lay claim to the beautiful wire loops (I purchased them that way), so they were actually much easier to make than they probably look like. Nonetheless, I like them very much and have been wearing them frequently the past few weeks.
Music Monday post coming soon!