Monday, January 10, 2011

Style Inspiration: Jason Wu Pre-Fall 2011

To a certain extent I've been trying to keep up with the 'Pre-Fall' (whatever that means) collections that the 'designers' (whoever they are) have been putting out over the past month or so. Style.com is nice enough to review every collection and post pictures of every look, which makes it easy for lazy people like me who don't want to have to hop around to 20 different sites to look for pictures.

Out of all of the collections I've seen so far, though, Jason Wu's offerings are by far my favorites. His collection consisted of 27 looks, and there were only 3 or 4 that I wasn't particularly fond of. The rest of the looks I love. Love love love, and a pinch of adoration thrown in as well. The colors are perfect. The shapes are perfect. The whole thing is just perfect. I'll take two of everything, por favor.

Most of the looks:
[Image Source: Style.com. Click HERE to see the full collection]

When I die, can I please be buried in that last dress? Tell Jason Wu it was my dying wish.