Friday, January 7, 2011

Style Inspiration: Chictopia

I was reading ModernMode's blog today, and I followed a link that she posted and found myself on Chictopia, a fashion site where people can post pictures (I'm not sure if just anyone can post... I doubt it because all of the pictures are very nice) of their outfits. And all of the girls are insanely fashionable so it made me feel bad about myself and want to cry. OK, so I don't feel bad about myself, and I didn't cry, but boy do I ever feel so average right now. It's something to aspire towards, I suppose.

A few of my favorites:

[All images taken from Chictopia's "People" Category]

I will definitely be frequenting this site now... I have only been looking for about 15 minutes and already have a huge list of new things I want to try. In fact I'm off to pick out an outfit for tomorrow right now! :)