Saturday, January 8, 2011

A BLAZING LOVE

There are many things that I love...
Most of them are pretty superficial, honestly, they are, but I'm okay with that, as long as you are (since you keep coming back for more--and I thank you for it EACH and EVERY DAY).

So back to those things I love...
Clothes, shoes--specifically boots, sales that revolve around clothing and boots...
Are you noticing a trend here?

Yesterday I stopped by my local Target for some tights and possibly a new pair of cheap-O back wedges. Unfortunately my Target is extremely LACKING in the shoe department, but their clearance rack was not.

I managed to score the MOST PERFECT Blazer!!!!
[This one to be exact.]

Perfect in the sense that the length on both the arms and the waist are FREAKING PERFECT!

Check it out for yourself:

 I rolled the sleeves up in this picture, but they are perfect, I swear!!!

Would you like to know the best part about this blazer?!

The damn thing was only $7.98!!! 
Excuse me, but FUCK YES!!!!

I also picked up the blouse that I'm wearing under the blazer for $11 something. I don't yet have a cream colored tank, and this one will work perfectly with the rest of the clothing that I plan to wear during my... new...
JOB!!!!!

Well, I lie, it is really a position that I volunteered to volunteer for because due to budget cuts the office that I wanted to work for wasn't able to hire me. I asked if they would let me work and shadow their staff for free and they were more than accepting. Hopefully this will help me get my foot in the door and get my name out and about in my community.


Have you had any recent shopping scores?!
If so, share!!!