Wednesday, January 5, 2011

ZOYA NAIL POLISH--GREAT DEAL RIGHT HERE!

JUMP ON THIS FAST!!!

I'm a big nail polish fan... as many of you already know my my uber obsessive posts regarding my polish colors...
::sorry::

I stumbled across an AMAZING polish deal tonight via ZOYA nail polish and I felt obligated to share with all of you.

ZOYA polish succeeded in reaching 20,000 Facebook fans this week and as a reward of sorts they decided to offer a code to their followers and fans for three (technically) free, FULL SIZE polishes.
All you have to do is pay $6.95 shipping and handling and the polishes are yours!



But you better hurry, this promotion ends on the 7th!

I managed to score the following (which will arrive sometime next week):



and

 
(which I happen to be most excited about)
I am grossly addicted to the purple/almost blacks...
They're just fun and sexy sometimes.


I've been planning on trying ZOYA polish for a while now, I just never wanted to pay $7 a bottle and shipping for something I couldn't try first. This promotion has SERIOUSLY upped ZOYA's game in my book! :)
Here's to new nail polishes, on the cheap... YAY!