Tuesday, January 4, 2011

PROTECTIVE HEAD GEAR FROM A 13YR OLD

My little sister-cousin is beyond ecstatic that I have moved back home.
I believe her excitement came out a little bit like this:

"Can you stay home forever?"

I had to gracefully let her down and inform her that I did not plan on living at home forever. That my stay is just temporary until my school/job situation gets, well, situated. Who knows how long that will be, but to lighten the mood we decided to photo shoot in the bano with her newly acquired Christmas/Birthday winter hats...

My sister-cousin, she's a special one.
I love her.
Most days.
;)

The other evening I loved her a lot.
Apparently I love her a lot tonight, just enough love to post these crazy ass, makeupless pictures, on my blog.
I'm such a good sister-cousin.


 She was particularily impressed with this here SKUNK! hat at Hot Topic...
She just "HAD TO HAVE IT!"
I was, and am still, just a little bit confused by it, hence the need to blog/photoshoot about it.


 And then the sister-cousin decided to join in on the photo fun...
Of course texting had to come first.


That's her other hat... 
I have no clue, nor do I understand the monster-thingy on her head.
Kids these days.


BTW, my little sister-cousin hearts my blog:

She told me I had to wait to get my Christmas present until she had more money saved up...
She said she planned on getting me my Ray-Ban Aviators that I've been lusting about on this here blog of mine, because she knew how much I wanted them.
Once again I had to gracefully, i.e. YELL at her, and say "Holy Shit, NO!, you cannot buy me those. Thank you, that's really sweet. I love you, but you are not allowed to spend that much of your money on me. End of Story."


Gah, these photos are pretty lol-ing bad... she's lucky that I like her.



We'll probably butt heads sometime this week, it's only a matter of days before the aggravation begins,
but when that day finally hits at least I'll be able to use her skunk hat as protective head gear.