Monday, January 3, 2011

NEW LOVE: IKAHN VINTAGE

I've found a new love...
Well really, a new day dream lover...
IKAHN Vintage on Etsy.

OMG.
This store is officially my new favorite for vintage pieces.
Granted I'm on a spending hiatus for the next few months, but I'm still allowed to daydream, right!?

Check out some of their pieces.

Here are a few of my favorites...
[I'm a black dress kind of gal, I've got about 10+ in my closet, no lie, I'm pretty easy to please.]





I definitely recommend giving this Etsy shop a look through, or all of Etsy's vintage offerings for that matter, if you have the time of course...
You can usually find some pretty kick ass stuff, at ridiculously good prices.

IKAHN Vintage also has a Twitter, clicky here to follow.

While you're at it, don't forget to follow me too!
:)