Friday, March 25, 2011

Outfits: the Bun, the Bee, and the Brown (Skirt)

Before my outfits, just wanted to say thanks again for everyone who is praying/thinking of Tiffany. Her husband posted an update on facebook last night and said she is starting to recover movement in her right arm and leg! She doesn't have the fine motor skills back yet, but she can at least move them. She is also regaining her ability to speak, which is a huge step in the right direction. She got to see both of her boys yesterday, which was the first time since her air embolism on Monday. She is still far from normal, but she is making huge strides. Keep praying that her brain will continue to heal!

March 23-
I can't think of anything to say about this... I suppose that's probably for the best. Moving on...

March 24-
Yes I know this is blurry. For some reason the camera would focus on anything but me today. Phooey on the camera. But you get the basic idea... shirt over dress, tights, shoes, yadayadayada.

Unfortunately this is not my umbrella. I borrowed it from the shop for picture taking purposes. I may just have to buy it for myself sometime, though, since it's super cool.

Also, new necklace I made for myself:

March 25-
I ordered this vintage skirt from pegasusvintage in the late afternoon of March 21st, it was shipped the 22nd, and it arrived the 24th (yesterday). Pretty speedy, no? It's exactly what I wanted: a brown skirt that's long enough that I can hike it up around my waist without showing off my undies. And for only $8? Yes please!