Thursday, March 17, 2011

CHUCK LOVES DIY: HEX NUT BRACELET

I've been pinning and blog stalking (via I Spy DIY and Honestly WTF) this DIY for a few weeks now!
And tonight I got my shit together and DID a DIY!

Amidst all the stress that has unfortunately taken its toll on my life over the past few weeks (FUCK YOU GRAD SCHOOL) (sorry, I had to get that last gust of anger out of my system) I used the little time I could create for myself to De-Stress.

The results are as follows and I am 100% happy with my final product:



  Pictured with my Michael Kors watch (LOVE LOVE LOVE IT)
I lengthened my braid so that I could have it wrap twice around my wrist,
I prefer the look verses the simple single strand bracelet.


Total Cost of DIY:
under $5


I really want to go a little deeper into this one and dye the cord (similar to the original inspiration),
or try out a few different sizes/colors of hex nuts...
Just need more time ;)



Have you DIY'd anything lately?!
What are your favorite DIYs?
Is there something you've been dying to DIY?!