Friday, March 25, 2011

COOTD HUNTER OF HOUSES

An old high school friend of mine, and her sorority sister (now a new friend) and myself, have all come to the consensus that we need to be roomies in Brawl-timore (that's Baltimore to those of you not from MD or used to my need to change words around to my whim).
We've been on the hunt online for months, and now we're taking our searching to the streets and touring rowhomes.
Hopefully we can find something soon!
I'm ready to live in the C-I-T-Y!

While waiting for the new roomies in Brawl-timore on Sunday, I decided to go a little camera phone happy.
The result... an impromptu photo shoot in my car.




The photo-taking matters only got worse when I got home.
I re-discovered my Aunt and Uncles bathroom and realized that their mirror was PERFECT for COOTD photos!


Obviously I found this information to be a little VERY exciting!


I've got Spirit Fingers! 
LoL.


Dress: VS; Necklace: New York & Co.; Sunglasses: Target