Monday, March 21, 2011

Style Inspiration: Michelle Williams

I just realized that I actually have never seen a movie with Michelle Williams in it (and I looked up her filmography on IMDb to confirm), so I have no clue if she's a good actress or not. I do, however, know that I love her style. She's another pixie-cutter, which seems to be a common trend among the people I find fashionable. Anyways, check out some of her looks:

She's definitely into neutrals, but I have to say the last dress - which she wore the the Oscars a few years back - is my favorite dress out of them all and the color is amazing. She also definitely likes vintage inspired looks, which I appreciate quite a lot. Overall, I really love what she wears. Perhaps I'll have to check out some movies she's done to see if I like her acting as well.