Friday, March 25, 2011

MISTLETOE & PRESENTS... IT'S LIKE CHRISTMAS!!!

... only it's the middle of March.
(AND I'm kicking MAJOR ass in my NCAA bracket
because DUKE lost to AZ and I predicted that shit! Hollar!)

The presents are from me and the mistletoe is the color on my nails, which has nothing to do with who I'm a kissin' right now ;)


Today, if you were paying attention to my tweets, you saw that my BOOTIES arrived!!
Check out the Hotttttness below :)



I am very excited to rock these!
They are absolutely COMFY!!

YOU SHOULD BUY THEM!!!! :)


As for the mistletoe...
My rugby team has a game tomorrow, my first game in over a year, and I am so ready to play!
I've missed tackling, scrumming, rucking, and just kicking ass overall.
It's what I do ;)

In honor of the game tomorrow I picked up a new nail polish at CVS.
I definitely got ripped off (price/size), but it was the greatest green, and very fitting for my mood and for the spirit of the game tomorrow! (Team colors are Green, White and Black)

 "Meet Me Under the Mistletoe" by ORLY
(Tiny bottle $4 at CVS = RIPOFF // Regular size bottle = $6 at Amazon)
(Sorry for the craptastic pictures... I couldnt turn the flash off in macro mode on the phone)


I will definitely be picking up the larger sized bottle when I cash in my Chase/Amazon credit card points (for an Amazon giftcard) before I cancel that particular card (which will be sooooon).

Have a great night everyone!!!


Don't forget to...
Follow me on Twitter!