Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Outfit: Just one of those days...


Meet my new best friend: Jr. Benny. He's doesn't talk very much, but we get along pretty well and he stays at work with me all day long.

Wow, you can tell what kind of day it's been so far, can't you?
This belt came to me in the mail yesterday in my Vintch order. I got a dress and purse from her Etsy shop (the owner is super sweet, but the way), and this belt came with the dress. The dress is kinda super spring-y/summer-y, so I don't think I'm quite ready to break it out yet, but I thought the belt looked pretty sweet with my favorite ModernMode dress (best. trade. ever.). So that's why I said "free-ish" for the belt cost... I technically paid for it, but I have no clue how I would decide what percent of a dress a belt is. :)

And as if taking a picture of myself with a cardboard beaver wasn't enough, here you go:
'Till death do us part.
Have a fantastic day, everyone.