Friday, March 18, 2011

MY ST. PATTYS DAY SONG AND DANCE (without the actual singing or dancing)


Ever gone out on St. Patty's Day only to wake up the next morning with a knee swollen to 3 times its original size, 10 missed calls from your boss, 2 voice-mails from 2 different police officers asking where you are because your boss has called them, and nasty-ness on the side of your car?

No? You haven't.
That's a pity.


But don't you worry your pretty little head. 
I have, and did, LAST NIGHT, and I'll check that right off my list for both you and I.


I also consumed quite a list of beverages, none of which were in the same liquid family, and readers, I did that just for you as well... ya know, so you can check that off your list of things to do/accomplish.

And as for that lovely heading...
I'm a liar.
I danced last night
On a sub-woofer...(I probably sang too... I just don't remember)
and I'm pretty sure someone still owes me $20 for it too!


No photos from last night... that is most definitely a good thing.