Saturday, March 26, 2011

COOTD TJMAXX SCORES

Just playing catch-up on a few COOTD posts...
Here are two tops I scored from T.J. Maxx last week (I picked up a few more things, but I'll share those later).


The first top I can remember the label (I'll have to get off my lazy butt and find out what it is BECAUSE I LOVE IT!)...
but the second top--I remember that one--it is Calvin Klein Jeans... and I LOVE IT a lot too :) Very similar to tops I've seen, and coveted, on Shopbop recently :) Talk about a score!!!


Here is an up-close of the bracelet stacking...



Left to Right: Gifted bangle for my Bday last summer, Twisted (mini) cuff from the beach (about 5 years ago), Linked heart bracelet (from the beach as well, and one that I share with my friend Sum--that both her sister and her niece also picked up the next summer at the beach), J Crew bracelet from Diana from the Bistro as my Christmas gift (Miss You Georgia Friend!), a single silver bangle, and another twisted bangle (from my ex's parents for my birthday one year).


I tend to carry it over into my work outfit for the liquor store, but sometimes when I go nap at home (in between jobs) I forget to put all my jewelry back on :(