Thursday, March 31, 2011

Outfit + Etsy Farm Finds

Before I begin, awkward moment:
I was looking at some vintage skirts on Etsy, found a really cute skirt that is $23, and then realized I already own it. I bought it for $4 at the thrift store. I briefly considering posting about it, but I thought the shop owner might get mad at me. I guess I shouldn't be so cynical... maybe it cost her more at the thrift shop she got it from? Anyways, I felt a little weird.

Anyhow, onto the real blog:
March 31-
Today I feel like a milkmaid. There's just something about the blue and white checkered skirt that make me want to have a hoedown and put my hair back in braids (thankfully I didn't take it quite that far).

In honor of my milkmaid attire, let's take a trip to the farm today, shall we?
via

via

via

via

via
via
via